What You Don't Know is Costing You Money
You're losing money on every shipment that goes out the door. If your customers are paying for shipping, then you're charging them too much and you're losing sales because of it.
It's not a top-of-mind problem because the packages are still going out the door. There's a lot going on in your ecommerce business, and shipping is often falls into the category "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
But would you let your ads run at a 35% deficiency?
Would you let your employees waste 35% of their time?
Then why do you let your shipping cost you 35% more than it should?
If you're committing all 7 of these deadly sins then you're losing that much on shipping. Just one could be costing you as much as 10%!
Ask yourself these questions to uncover problems in your own shipping spend:
- Are you using Ground or Priority Mail for inner zone shipments?
- Do you know how much UPS or FedEx charge you on hidden fees?
- Are you using cubic (the best-kept secret in shipping)?
- Are you negotiating the rates in your carrier contract (do you know how)?
- Are you using multiple carriers to ship?
- Are you using automation in your software to eliminate human error?
- Are you auditing shipments to ensure you're getting the best rates?
High shipping costs is money you won't ever see again. But when you eliminate excess costs, those funds go right back into marketing and operations. Savings on shipping spend can fuel the next stage of growth for your business.
Download this guide to see how you can make your shipping unbeatable.
Put Shipping in its Place
Are you committing one of the 7 Deadly Sins of Ecommerce Shipping? Discovering just one could save you 10% on your shipping spend. Uncovering two will completely change the way your business ships - and spends. Put that money where it belongs - back into your business.